Reload 30 Servings 3 Flavors - Nutrabio
RELOAD RECOVERY MATRIX
Rapid Recovery Growth Formula
686 Grams - 30 Servings
3 Flavors - Pick your Favorite
UPC: Does Not Apply
Weight: 32 oz
Benefits of NutraBio Reload:
- Optimizes post-workout gains
- Accelerates muscle repair and recovery
- Promotes muscle mass and strength
- Reduce exercise-induced muscle damage
- Decreases in muscle soreness
NutraBio Reload is THE PREMIER all-in-one, scientifically-formulated recovery matrix. Using the latest advances in supplement research, Reload combines ingredients known to work synergistically to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, support rapid recovery, and promote muscle strength and growth. Refueling your body with critical nutrients throughout the day after intense training is essential to protecting gains and keeping your body in an anabolic state. This is why NutraBio Reload contains key recovery enhancing, muscle building ingredients such as glutamine, creatine, beta alanine, betaine, and an unparalleled 8g dose of BCAAs, to ensure optimal protein synthesis, decrease muscle soreness, and ultimately have you ready to tackle your next training session with full intensity.
Reload is in a classification of its own. A true recovery formula from the most trusted name in sports nutrition, NutraBio, who believes in using only the most efficacious, clinically dosed, and research backed ingredients on the market without all the fluff. Reload contain no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients, chemicals, or any other harmful or unneeded additives. Only ingredients shown by science to work and produce results. No corners were cut in making Reload. It covers all the bases to help prevent muscle catabolism (breakdown) and fuel your anabolic desires using the following validated ingredients:
- 8000mg of BCAAs in the scientifically studied 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training related soreness.
- 5000mg of Glutamine to replenish energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.
- 1500mg of L-Carnitine Tartrate to reduce oxidative muscle damage and muscular fatigue.
- 500mg of L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate which promotes anabolic and anti-catabolic responses in the body which may play a role in boosting recovery.
- 500mg of the amino acid Glycine; which plays a critical role in repairing damaged muscle tissue and is necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine.
- 1600mg of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine to buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles during and after intense exercise. This accumulation is thought to be the culprit behind DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
- 1500mg of Betaine Anhydrous to combat fatigue, lower levels of lactate, and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- 500mg of Creatine MagnaPower and 1500mg of Creatine HCL for greater strength, power, and muscle gains as well as increased solubility and absorption.
- 1500mg of Taurine to decrease exercise induced DNA damage.
- 1935mg electrolyte and hydration optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and increase exercise capacity.
- 5mg of Bioperine black pepper extract to enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Reload.
- While there are a multitude of products on the market that address pre, intra, and post workout supplementation, there are very few that address the nutrient and recovery needs of individuals after post workout supplementation, in between meals, and on non-training days. The strategic timing of proper nutrients, such as those found in Reload, taken over a 24 to 48-hour period after your workout ends can greatly affect levels of muscle protein synthesis (MPS); arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery. Without proper nutrients MPS is minimized and the body is thrown into a negative protein balance which may lengthen recovery time, extend muscle soreness, and lessen gains in strength and size.
ANABOLIC GROWTH iBCAA's (8,000 mg)
MUSCLE RECOVERY ACCELERATOR (7500 mg)
STRENGTH & GROWTH MATRIX (5,100 mg)
ELECTROLYTE & REHYDRATION OPTIMIZER (1,935 mg)
NUTRIENT ABSORPTION ENHANCER (5 mg)
Suggested Use: NutraBio RELOAD Recovery Matrix was developed to address the time after post workout supplementation and in between meals to boost muscle recovery, reduce exercise-induced muscle damage and support muscle growth and repair. As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of RELOAD into 8-12 ounces of water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor level. For maximum results, RELOAD should be taken on training and non-training days as follows: On training days: Take RELOAD once daily. If training in the morning, take 1 serving between meals late in the afternoon or evening. If training in the evening, take 1 serving early in the day. On non-training days: Take one serving 1-2 times daily between meals. Stacks well with NutraBio’s PRE and INTRA BLAST: On training days, take PRE 30 minutes prior to training, sip INTRA BLAST throughout training and take RELOAD as directed.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, sensitive to caffeine, have known medical conditions (including but not limited to kidney, heart or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s). Consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.