INTRA BLAST – THE ULTIMATE NON-GMO INTRA WORKOUT MUSCLE FUEL
GAME OVER. INTRA BLAST DOMINATES ALL OTHER INTRA WORKOUTS AT THEIR OWN GAME.
Intra-workout amino acids have become a staple for any true athlete for one simple reason: they accelerate recovery. Our team at NutraBio set out to design an intra-workout that relied on the latest research on athletes and decided to take the path least followed when it comes to intra-workouts. Instead of copying everyone else and creating a branch chain amino acid (BCAA) product with some under-dosed “bells and whistles” we created an essential amino acid (EAA) powerhouse. Ironically, this revolutionary formula is loaded with more BCAA's than most of the competition too!
INTRA AMINO without question is the most advanced intra-workout amino acid product ever created. Every ingredient has an incredible dose to help accelerate your recovery and fuel your performance. Take a look at any competitor on the market and you'll see they fall short in some area of their formulation. We recognized this and decided to put your recovery and performance first. What we've come up with is a highly advanced formulation built specifically for the performance and recovery needs of any serious athlete. You TRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE, and we've put every ounce of effort into creating INTRA AMINO WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Boosts recovery while your train†
- Accelerates strength, endurance &performance†
- Replenish and rehydrate†
- Advanced electrolyte performance matrix†
- Zero fillers or additives
- 100% Transparent Label
BCAA's are actually EAA's but there are other critical amino acids to consider besides BCAA's when it comes to repair and growth. The reason EAA's are considered “essential” is because your body can't synthesize them. Unfortunately, most companies don't use the full EAA spectrum because they are hard to flavor and very expensive compared to just BCAA's. At NutraBio, we don't shy away from challenges which is why we chose to take on this difficult formulation task to combine the best of both worlds in creating INTRA BLAST. Here's an in depth look at how the formulation works.
MUSCLE GROWTH EAA/BCAA COMPLEX (10,005 mg)
Instantized and fermented leucine, isoleucine, & valine (7200 mg)
- These are in the proper scientifically studied ratio of 2:1:1 shown to support recovery and reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Research has shown these can spare muscle wasting during prolonged exercise.
- In athletes, BCAA's are proven to provide energy to working muscles
- Our BCAA's come from plant sources (fermented) as opposed to animal keratin sources (chemical extraction) such as feathers, hair, etc.
L-Lysine (850 mg)
- A critical essential amino acid that supports protein synthesis and carnitine synthesis
- It is essential to helping the formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons, and joints.
- Lastly it's crucial in helping the body utilize calcium for various processes.
L- Threonine (850 mg)
- A critical essential amino acid that aids in facilitating proper responses to high stress scenarios created by intense exercise
- Like lysine, it is an essential component to help facilitate proper formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons, and joints.
- It is also critical in the formation of anti-bodies and maintaining proper metabolic function.
L-Histidine (450 mg)
- A critical essential amino acid which combines with beta-alanine to form skeletal muscle carnosine to support endurance. Carnosine plays a crucial role in hydrogen ion buffering and as an intramuscular anti-oxidant.
- As a precursor to histamines, it is extremely important for immune response and supporting the role of anti-oxidants.
DL-Methionine (300 mg)
- A critical essential amino acid that helps the body in synthesizing creatine.
- It serves as a precursor to glutathione, one of the most important antioxidant tripeptides formed by the body.
- It has the ability to bind with selenium, which is a critical trace element involved in numerous metabolic processes.
DL-Phenylalanine (300 mg)
- A critical essential amino acid that helps the body repair and support the central nervous system.
- It serves as a potent precursor for numerous neurotransmitters which are critical in muscle activation and movement.
- It has the ability to affect mood states and is shown to support positive thoughts.
L- Tryptophan (55 mg)
- A critical essential amino acid in the formation of numerous neurotransmitters related to mood and performance.
- It is also demonstrated to have the ability to have a positive impact in pain perception.
MUSCLE RECOVERY ACCELERATOR (5000 mg)
- The most prevalent non-essential amino acid in the body which has shown to affect hydration status of skeletal muscle cells.
- It has been shown to have a role in both protein and glycogen resynthesis.
- It also demonstrates the ability to support the synthesis of many compounds critical to energy and repair such as ATP, DNA, and RNA.
STRENGTH & PERFORMANCE MATRIX (3000 mg)
Betaine anhydrous (2000 mg)
- This amino acid has been shown to increase power and strength output due to its supporting role for the body's creatine production. Essentially it can help increase your reps with a given weight.
- It has been shown to have a positive effect on fat and energy metabolism.
- It has also been shown to have a positive effect on hydration and supports healthy nitric oxide levels.
L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1 reacted (OKG) (1000 mg)
- Has demonstrated to have a positive role in boosting recovery and support protein synthesis
- Can help improve training by diminishing the effects of ammonia build-up by working muscles.
- Our OKG is fully reacted which means it is positively bonded. It is in the exact same form the positive research studies were based on.
ELECTROLYTE & HYDRATION OPTIMIZER (1715 mg)
TAURINE (2000 mg)
- It helps maintain proper water balance in the muscle while training due to its osmotic properties.
- Supplementation optimizes training endurance and proven to improve performance
- Supplementation while training helps replace losses in taurine caused by intense training.
CALCIUM POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE CITRATE (as Calci-K®) (535 mg)
- This advanced ingredient serves as a donor for multiple electrolytes in one shot.
- Electrolytes serve a crucial role in maintaining water balance throughout the body and facilitating motor neuron function.
- We employed this innovative ingredient to ensure that you are loading with sufficient electrolytes to perform at your best.
- Research has shown that taking sodium reduces an athlete's susceptibility to thermoregulatory strain and increases exercise capacity.
- The more you sweat, the more your body loses sodium so it's critical to replace it while you are training intensely.
DIMAGNESIUM MALATE (140 mg)
- Exercise can deplete magnesium and it's extremely important to replace these losses attributed to intense exercise.
- Magnesium is critical in processes related to ATP production, oxygen movement into the muscle via 2,3-diphosphoglycerate(2-3 DPG), and over 300 other physiological processes important to athletes.
To help athletes even further we decided to make a commitment to stop using fillers, excipients, and other potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives. We pride ourselves on purity. We admit, it wasn't easy or cheap to do this, but in the end, even the companies claiming they don't have proprietary blends can't make this claim. Honestly, it just took some serious investing on our part when it came to R&D to achieve this monumental standard which is unheard of in the supplement industry. But again, we are athletes just like you and we want clean supplements.
THE UNDISPUTED KING OF CLEAN FORMULATION HAS ARRIVED!
INTRA BLAST CONTAINS NO FILLERS, EXCIPIENTS, ADDITIVES, OR ARTIFICIAL COLORS.
Hopefully by now, we have you looking at your current intra-workout and questioning its formulation. We admit, that's our goal here. So if you still have doubts about INTRA BLAST we're going to simply ask you the following questions:
Why doesn't your intra-workout tell you how much flavoring and sweeteners it uses?
Why does your intra-workout contain additives like soy lecithin when it's not necessary?
Why does your intra-workout contain artificial coloring like FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, etc.?
Why does your intra-workout contain silicon dioxide, silica, or calcium silicate when it's not necessary?
Did you know that INTRA BLAST and the other 300+ products NutraBio makes DO NOT CONTAIN any of these unhealthy or unnecessary ingredients?
Did you know NutraBio tells you exactly how much flavoring and sweetener you are getting?
If you've read all our marketing copy here you can see why we are so excited about INTRA BLAST. To be real with you, we created this because the formulation team at NutraBio are also athletes. Some of us are weight lifters, some of us like our CEO Mark Glazier are life-long martial artists, some of us are bodybuilders, and some of us even do CrossFit. At the end of the day, we all just want to train hard and see results just like you.
It's why we've developed the most thorough intra-workout ever created and even our competitors agree with us. If by now you aren't convinced, all that we ask is that you compare our supplement facts panel to your favorite intra-workout product. Take a long hard look at both of them and ask yourself, who created theirs WITHOUT COMPROMISE? If you're still not convinced, come take a tour of our factory and meet the team. Our doors are always open.