Moringa, also known as the Miracle Tree, is a multipurpose plant, as the leaves, pods, fruits, flowers, roots and bark of the tree can be utilized. It is also referred to as Drumstick Tree by the Britishers. In the Philippines, they are referred to as malunggay or malungay. Others refer to moringa as horseradish tree, benzolive tree, kelor, marango, mlonge, moonga, nébéday, saijhan, sajna or Ben oil tree.
Scientific research confirms that these humble leaves are a powerhouse of nutritional value.
Gram for gram, moringa leaves contain: SEVEN times the vitamin C in oranges, FOUR times the Calcium in milk, FOUR times the vitamin A in carrots, TWO times the protein in milk and THREE times the Potassium in bananas.
- Moringa is rich in Vitamin A. It contains four times more Vitamin A or beta-carotene than carrots.
- It is also a rich source of Vitamin C many times more than oranges.
- Normally milk is said to be a rich source of calcium but the amount of calcium present in moringa leaves is way higher than in milk.
- The moringa leaves are said to contain two times the protein present in milk.
- Bananas are a rich source of potassium. But moringa leaves contain several times more potassium than bananas.
- Along with potassium, zinc is also found in large quantities in moringa.
- It contains three times more iron than spinach.
- Essential Amino acids are also found in moringa.
- It can also be used as a water purifier.
Moringa contains more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. With all the health benefits of moringa, it can easily be termed as the most nutritious plant on the face of the earth. There are no side-effects of moringa tree leaves which have been proved till date. At the same time it can be consumed by small children and adults alike. Therefore, many people have started using it in porridge, pastas, breads, etc., to reap the everlasting health benefits of the extraordinary 'moringa'.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder.
CONTAINS NO: Artificial coloring, artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, soy, sugar, gluten, starch or wheat.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.